the blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

sometimes you have to have a thoughtless fashion moment.


Nail Polish: OPI for Sephora in Dark Room
Eyebrows: Urban Decay in Honey Pot






i have the biggest urge to blog about my current obsessions:
 i'm starting to except that i like deep colors, not just black on top of black on top of black.  don't get me wrong, i still love layering black.  and totally dripping in gold with it.  but as fall and winter are approaching, i can't help but sorta itch for a little bit of color.
but i've never really been comfortable with super bright colors so my way of letting jades and purples into my wardrobe will really just mean they will be deep jades and purples, deep maroons and of course grey grey grey!  what would i do without being able to dress in all different shades of greyyyy?  aye.  i need to go shopping. 
i feel like it's finally about faux fur with me.  aside from the barbaric cruelty of real fur, it doesn't feel very nice to wear.  but i can't deny the automatic chicness that comes with a gorgeous  faux fur scarf, shrug or even hat.   it just completely heightens whatever the fuck you have on!  i don't need any help defining my enormous shoulders though, so i'll have to be really careful if i decide to wear my shrug.  
completely NOT into flats this fall, blah.  flats with skinny jeans, PLEASE get a new aesthetic.  but if not flats what the fuck?  so over flat boots too.  flat flat flat, not for me anymore.  i threw on a pair of wedges yesterday with some MC Hammer pants, ugh, made me feel so different.  so i guess i'm gonna be doing the wedge heel for good this fall/winter.  





sooo irritated with red/blonde looking hair right now.  i recently dyed my hair dark brown and feel a lot more comfortable.  i realized how much work my skin/eyebrows need.  so for now, i won't wear any eyeliner or blush.  i just want a clear face and defined brows.
so, i can't get over jade nailpolish!  it's a play off the regular old black or that deeply rich red [that nearly looks like black with black undertones].


No comments:

Post a Comment